Please note that all images and content on this website is the sole intellectual property of the Property Investors Forum and is protected by copyright. Further information on how this content may be used or shared is contained below.
Copyright and intellectual property
- The Website (and all related pages) including but not limited to the pictures of properties used on this Website, content, software, text, graphics, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks or other material contained in or electronically distributed on this Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law.
- The “Pam Golding International”, “Pam Golding Properties”, “Pam Golding Hotels” and “Pam Golding Commercial” logos are all trademarks registered in the name of PGP in South Africa and other parts of the world (“PGP Trademarks”).
- The Website, including the Website Content and PGP Trademarks, is the exclusive property of PGP.
- Reproduction of the Website Content and/or the PGP Trademarks by anyone is strictly prohibited.
- You will not / may not:
- acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website; Website Content or PGP Trademarks;
- make a permanent copy of or reproduce this Website and/or the Website Content in any form whatsoever;
- reproduce or incorporate this Website into any other website; and
- frame this Website without the express written consent of PGP.
- You may only print, display or download temporary copies of the Website Content to your computer for your own personal non-commercial use.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content or PGP Trademarks is prohibited unless expressly authorised by the Property Investors Forum in writing. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content and/or PGP Trademarks you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to PGP or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
Links to third party websites
- This Website may from time to time contain hyperlinks or reference to third party websites, news, advertisements or reviews independently published and over which PGP has no control. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to third party websites.
- The presence of a link to a third party website is for your convenience only. Any such link does not mean that PGP endorses that website or has any association with the proprietor of that website.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to third party websites, your use of such third party websites is entirely at your own risk and we assume no responsibility for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such third party websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.