Encompassing the vibey hub of Green Point, the Mouille Point & Sea Point Promenade, the white beaches of Clifton and the buzz of Camps Bay, the Atlantic Seaboard never fails to invigorate the senses.
Things you’ll (really) love to do
- Safely lose yourself at the V&A Waterfront, the most visited place in Africa and a mecca for luxury shopping, exquisite local art, markets, boats, dockside buskers and close-up views of Table Mountain.
- Hire a bicycle and cycle on the Sea Point Promenade, the place where local runners and dog-walkers meet.
- Visit the Zeitz MOCAA, the first museum of contemporary art in Africa.
- Cultural enthusiasts should watch a spectacular show at Theatre on the Bay in Camps Bay.
- Surround yourself with indigenous mountainside flora and sea views as you surrender your senses to a luxury spa or dining experience at the award-winning Twelve Apostles Hotel.
- Take a thrilling leap off Lion’s Head or Signal Hill in a tandem paraglider and view Cape Town from an unusual angle.
- Sink your bare feet into the white, sandy Blue Flag beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
- Watch a movie under the stars at the Galileo Open Air Cinema.
- Don’t miss the Oranjezicht Market every Saturday, where locals and farmers produce meet.
- Enjoy the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean from your choice of restaurants, bars and beaches.
- Be seen with the fashionable set at Shimmy Beach Club or the Grand Africa Cafe and Beach.
Amongst the natural splendours to be found along the Southern tip of Africa, lies a winding piece of coastline that continues to steal the heart of both its locals and the world’s most seasoned travelers. It is unsurprising then, that Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard has become Africa’s cote d’azur. Framed by magnificent mountains on one side and a turquoise ocean on the other, the areas along this breathtaking coast are famous to the famous, making the Atlantic Seaboard a worthy playground and valuable property investment.
“The Atlantic Seaboard comprises one of the most scenically beautiful strips of real estate in the world, perched on the slopes of a mountain with a magnificent coastline below sporting world-class beaches and the most breath-taking views. There is no doubt that properties located in this sought-after strip offer one of the most compelling lifestyle propositions anywhere in the world, and with the extensive listings now on offer, now is surely the time to stake your claim and to secure your place in the playground of the rich and famous.” – Basil Moraitis, Atlantic Seaboard Manager, Pam Golding Properties.