SHINE WITH PRIME
Mixed-use developments are taking Pretoria by storm!
350 m² commercial office to rent in Waterkloof Ridge – R145 per m2
In an economic environment where the confidence in the commercial sector is described as “suffering from high vacancies and rental pressures”, Pretoria is undergoing a facelift with several mixed-use developments encompassing the concept of “Live, Work, Shop and Play”.
Commercial space is taking prime position as the economic enabler within an all-inclusive liveable and resilient environment where businesses benefit from upmarket and affluent surroundings. Businesses opting to move their offices into a mixed-use environment benefit hugely by offerings of serviced accommodation, walking-distance amenities, entertainment areas and environmentally friendly spaces.
Pretoria-East as a development node close to the N1, is enjoying definite activity, with Captains of Industry snapping up the new P-grade commercial spaces. It is within this environment that Pam Golding Properties proudly presents our newest offering in the concept of “mixed-use”, the Castle Gate Precinct Development, a Partnership development between the Atterbury Group and the Erasmus Trust consisting of a variety of uses inclusive of residential, commercial, hospitality, education, retail and health facilities.
The Castle Gate Precinct is located close to the confluence of the N1 and R21 adjacent to Waterkloof Ridge Extension 2 area and Pierre van Ryneveld.
- Plastered walls
- Aluminium windows
- Landscaped garden
- 24 hour manned security
This prime commercial space is offered on a lease basis.
- Total rentable space is from 350sqm to 3278.52sqm
- Total common area is 372.73sqm
- Park ratio at 4/100sqm
- Total bays compliment is 145 bays with 81 dedicated basement parking and 38 dedicated open parkings
- Tenant fit-out allowance
- Ready by October 2020
- Rental R145.00 Sqm / Month
- Operating Costs R35.00 Sqm / Month
- Basement Parking R850.00 Bay / Month
- Open Parking Bay dedicated R500.00 Bay / Month
- Off-ramp to the N1 (North and South) – 3km
- Waterkloof Airforce Base – 2km
- Pretoria CBD – 10km
- Gautrain Station Centurion – 10km
- OR Tambo Airport (2 traffic lights) – 42km
- Sandton – 42km